Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
3 posts
1,631 visits

About just_ms_sassy

show starting post by just_ms_sassy
Show newest posts...

I will pray for you and your kids. If I were you I would do everything possible, call every place, call on my friends and don't stop until you have no stone unturned. God works through other people I truley believe so start calling and asking. Can you home school in your state? If it is the social security that is cutting your check because she is not in public school , thats against the law. If you can homeschool in your state send the required letter to the school district. Homeschooling has to be recognized by the us government, and most state offices of welfare. Look for an advocacy group in your state or hometown or nearby to help you  since you are disabled. You may have to cut your loses and move on. Instead of putting money on things that will not be enough stop paying the rent and get another cheaper place and work out payment arrangements with the untility companies. You are disabled ask the utility companies thier rule on disconnect with a disabled customer. I would cut my loses and move on as fast as possible. I have been homeless and I asked friends to let us stay with them. I had to humble down and get help. Sometimes the Lord has help for us we just can't see the forest for the trees. I will pray for you God bless you.

Talk to bluebird41